We are happy to announce that the proceedings of ECRTS 2021 are now officially published as volume 196 of LIPIcs. Download the entire proceedings as a single PDF or look over the list of papers to download individual PDFs.
Remember that ECRTS 2021 is a live event, so check out the program to make sure you don’t miss the presentations of your favorite papers! And if you haven’t already done so, register first (it’s free!).
A note from our publisher (LIPIcs):
- When linking to the proceedings (e.g., from your homepage or social media profiles), please use the following URL: https://www.dagstuhl.de/dagpub/978-3-95977-192-4
- When referring or linking to individual papers, please communicate the DOIs of the papers as persistent identifiers in the web. You can find the DOIs and corresponding DOI-based links to the papers below.
List of DOIs
- Vicuna: A Timing-Predictable RISC-V Vector Coprocessor for Scalable Parallel Computation 10.4230/LIPIcs.ECRTS.2021.1
- A Memory Scheduling Infrastructure for Multi-Core Systems with Re-Programmable Logic 10.4230/LIPIcs.ECRTS.2021.2
- Leveraging Hardware QoS to Control Contention in the Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC 10.4230/LIPIcs.ECRTS.2021.3
- Governing with Insights: Towards Profile-Driven Cache Management of Black-Box Applications 10.4230/LIPIcs.ECRTS.2021.4
- nDimNoC: Real-Time D-dimensional NoC 10.4230/LIPIcs.ECRTS.2021.5
- Light Reading: Optimizing Reader/Writer Locking for Read-Dominant Real-Time Workloads 10.4230/LIPIcs.ECRTS.2021.6
- Schedulability Analysis for Multi-Core Systems Accounting for Resource Stress and Sensitivity 10.4230/LIPIcs.ECRTS.2021.7
- Response Time Bounds for DAG Tasks with Arbitrary Intra-Task Priority Assignment 10.4230/LIPIcs.ECRTS.2021.8
- Graceful Degradation in Semi-Clairvoyant Scheduling 10.4230/LIPIcs.ECRTS.2021.9
- Hard Real-Time Stationary GANG-Scheduling 10.4230/LIPIcs.ECRTS.2021.10
- Tight Tardiness Bounds for Pseudo-Harmonic Tasks Under Global-EDF-Like Schedulers 10.4230/LIPIcs.ECRTS.2021.11
- Feasibility Analysis of Conditional DAG Tasks 10.4230/LIPIcs.ECRTS.2021.12
- Scheduling Replica Voting in Fixed-Priority Real-Time Systems 10.4230/LIPIcs.ECRTS.2021.13
- A Residual Service Curve of Rate-Latency Server Used by Sporadic Flows Computable in Quadratic Time for Network Calculus 10.4230/LIPIcs.ECRTS.2021.14
- Stability and Performance Analysis of Control Systems Subject to Bursts of Deadline Misses 10.4230/LIPIcs.ECRTS.2021.15
- On the Convolution Efficiency for Probabilistic Analysis of Real-Time Systems 10.4230/LIPIcs.ECRTS.2021.16