Search found 5 matches

by zero212
Wed Apr 10, 2019
Forum: 2019 industrial challenge
Topic: Memory contention model (example)
Replies: 7
Views: 9806

Re: Memory contention model (example)

Hi
I guess the baseline can be derived from the read/write latencies and the PU's frequency, but what about K and sGPU parameters? Are there any model entities these values can be derived from? I am working on an implementation and would like to make it as flexible as possible.
by zero212
Wed Apr 03, 2019
Topic: Amalthea Model of the Industrial Challenge 2019
Views: 15713

Re: Amalthea Model of the Industrial Challenge 2019

Hi thank you for the model! We're now trying to understand all the details. I noticed that there are pre/post-processing runnables for the tasks mapped to the GPU that feature additional ticks. My questions are: Where do those ticks come from? When trying to solve the mapping challenge, are only tho...
by zero212
Tue Apr 02, 2019
Topic: Amalthea Model of the Industrial Challenge 2019
Views: 15713

Re: Amalthea Model of the Industrial Challenge 2019

Hi I noticed that some tasks allocations have scheduler and affinities are not match. For example Task CANbus_polling: - affinity = processing unit core0 (Denver core) - scheduler = Task scheduler A57 Is that a mistake or does it have any specific meaning? Also, there are tasks (PRE_SFM_gpu_POST and...
by zero212
Sat Mar 23, 2019
Topic: Description of the WATERS Industrial Challenge 2019
Replies: 5
Views: 14764

Re: Description of the WATERS Industrial Challenge 2019

arne.hamann wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019
I am glad to announce the description of the WATERS Industrial Challenge 2019 that is proposed by Bosch in cooperation with University of Modena.

Please note that the Amalthea performance file that is necessary to respond to the challenge will be delivered in 2-3 weeks.
Any update on this?
by zero212
Mon Mar 04, 2019
Topic: Description of the WATERS Industrial Challenge 2019
Replies: 5
Views: 14764

Re: Description of the WATERS Industrial Challenge 2019

Hello everyone I'm with a team currently working on the WATERS 2019 challenge. Are the copy operations performed by the GPU or the CPU? Page 3 first sentence " The GPU integrates two major hardware components that are the responsible of the different GPU functions, namely an Execution Engine (EE) th...