Search found 5 matches

by syed
Wed Jul 11, 2018
Forum: Software
Topic: AUTO-XTEND - Open-source Toolchain for AUTOSAR
Replies: 0
Views: 11591

AUTO-XTEND - Open-source Toolchain for AUTOSAR

AUTO-XTEND toolchain provides an embedded software development environment based on the AUTOSAR standard 4.2 (classic, i.e. not adaptive). The toolchain provides support at different stages in the ECU development process, e.g., application development and embedded platform development. The toolchain...
by syed
Thu Jul 14, 2016
Forum: Task sets / Task set generators
Topic: SMFF: parameter-driven generation of models of distributed real-time systems
Replies: 7
Views: 36666

Re: SMFF: parameter-driven generation of models of distributed real-time systems

Hello, Thank you Mischa and Pierre for providing help in compiling. @ Mischa: As you work in the Technische Universität Braunschweig, I though you were the user too. I am sorry, I didn't know that. As the contact links on the SMFF website are broken and both the authors left the university, do you k...
by syed
Tue Jul 12, 2016
Topic: SMFF: parameter-driven generation of models of distributed real-time systems
Replies: 7
Views: 36666

Re: SMFF: parameter-driven generation of models of distributed real-time systems

Hello, Thanks for the useful information. I tried to see how this taskset generator works. Unfortunately, I am not familiar with Maven. I had some questions from Mr. Möstl. 1. How to link the modules Core and SystemFactory? I assumed that Core is in the dependency of SystemFactory, so compiling Syst...
by syed
Thu Jul 16, 2015
Topic: TGFF (Task graphs for free)
Replies: 1
Views: 4605

Re: TGFF (Task graphs for free)

Script Generate multiple graphs and convert them to our own format (e.g. XML) The script assumes that there is no seed command in the input tgffopt file. #!/bin/bash # --------------------------------------------------------- Functions ---------------------------------------------------------------...
by syed
Thu Jul 16, 2015
Topic: TGFF (Task graphs for free)
Replies: 1
Views: 4605

TGFF (Task graphs for free)

Task Graphs For Free (TGFF) Documentation and published papers can be found on the link provided above. Short summary: Generate reproducible task graphs with homo/heterogeneous processors, with/without communication messages and much more. Pros: Easy to understand/use. Reproducible task sets. Wide ...