The workshops of ECRTS are a key feature of the conference. They are well attended and widely acknowledged to be lively and useful to the community. Previous editions of the conference featured successful workshops such as the International Workshop on Analysis Tools and Methodologies for Embedded and Real-time Systems (WATERS), the International workshop on Operating Systems Platforms for Embedded Real-Time applications (OSPERT), International Workshop Real-Time Networks (RTN), Real-Time Open Problems Seminar (RTSOPS) and the International Workshop on Worst-Case Execution Time Analysis (WCET).
ECRTS 2023 will open the workshop day for new workshops and move to a proposal-based model. ECRTS will support accepted workshops by handling registrations and by providing rooms so that the workshop chairs can concentrate on the technical program. ECRTS will also provide webspaces to store the workshop website and proceedings.
We invite real-time researchers and practitioners to submit workshop proposals for the ECRTS workshop day.
A workshop proposal shall contain the following details:
- Title of the workshop.
- Workshop chairs, including contact information.
- Theme and/or Topic of the workshop, including a short scientific abstract of the proposed workshop.
- Workshop model, i.e., invited paper/abstracts, call for submissions, keynote speaker, open discussions.
- Information about proceedings (e.g., formal/informal/printed). All workshops are expected to publish accepted papers on their workshop homepage.
- Estimated length of the workshop, i.e., half-day or full-day.
- Information about previous editions, if applicable.
Proposals have to be submitted (as plain-text or PDF) via email to altmeyer at es-augsburg.de with subject line “ECRTS’23 Workshop Proposal“.
The ECRTS workshop committee will make a selection on the proposed workshops based on the fitness of the topic and the availability of rooms at the conference venue. The workshop committee will work in close collaboration with the workshop chairs of all accepted workshops to optimize the schedule and to
create synergies between the workshops. This may include the consolidation of workshop sessions between different workshops.
Workshop Proposal deadline: Nov. 17, 2022
Acceptance Notification: Nov. 24, 2022
ECRTS Workshops: July 11. 2023
ECRTS Workshop Committee
Sebastian Altmeyer, University of Augsburg, Germany
Alessandro V. Papadopoulos, Mälardalen University, Sweden
Peter Puschner, TU Wien, Austria
Marcus Völp, SnT-University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg