Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Jul 08, 2016
- Forum: Software
- Topic: TACLeBench: A Benchmark Collection to Support Worst-Case Execution Time Research
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2119
TACLeBench provides a freely available and comprehensive benchmark suite for timing analysis and related research topics TACLeBench will be continuously extended by novel benchmarks, especially by parallel multi-task/multi-core benchmarks. The extension of TACLeBench will be carefully managed with ...
- Thu Jan 14, 2016
- Forum: Simulation and trace generation
- Topic: Cyber-Physical Action Language (CPAL): A tool to model, simulate, verify and program Cyber-Physical Systems
- Replies: 0
- Views: 977
Cyber-Physical Action Language (CPAL): A tool to model, simulate, verify and program Cyber-Physical Systems
CPAL is an acronym for the Cyber-Physical Action Language. CPAL is meant to model, simulate, verify and program Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) which are the types of embedded systems that can be found in cars, planes, robots, UAV, medical devices, home appliance, factory and home automation, power pro...
- Fri Jun 26, 2015
- Forum: Verification challenge
- Topic: Using CPAL to model and validate the timing behaviour of embedded systems
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2484
Title: Using CPAL to model and validate the timing behaviour of embedded systems Authors: Sebastian Altmeyer, Nicolas Navet (University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg) Loïc Fejoz (RealTime-at-Work, Villers-lès-Nancy, France) Abstract: This work presents a solution to the Formal Methods for Timing Verifi...